By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ItalianEpicure.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ItalianEpicure.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ItalianEpicure.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ItalianEpicure.com’s web site are provided “as is”. ItalianEpicure.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ItalianEpicure.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ItalianEpicure.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ItalianEpicure.com’s Internet site, even if ItalianEpicure.com or a ItalianEpicure.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ItalianEpicure.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ItalianEpicure.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ItalianEpicure.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ItalianEpicure.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ItalianEpicure.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to ItalianEpicure.com’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
A total package shipping weight and cost is included in your order total. Perishable food items must be shipped Second Day or Next Day Air. Please see our full shipping policy for more, click Deliver Information.
Damages & Returns
Perishable foods are non-refundable. We take great care and pride in shipping your order in perfect condition and reserve the right to refuse returns if we determine the following: Shipper is responsible for damage (you may file a damage claim with FEDEX). Proper handling is not carried out upon receipt of order such as prompt refrigeration of perishables. Package Theft or fraud. Natural disaster such as hurricane, snow emergencies or weather related storm delays.
Product Price Changes
We make every effort to maintain competitve prices, however, imported items tend to fluctuate in cost. We do not change prices on existing, confirmed orders but can not guarantee against price increases in the future.
We do not guarantee any product against food allergies. Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy. If you have a specific concern or question about one of our products please contact our store through this web site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.